Onesie centerpiece!


Hello Crafty friends! DT-Alma here, I wanted to share with  you guys today these centerpieces for a Baby Shower!


I have a friend who's having twins, a boy and a girl, and I wanted to help her with the decor for the tables so I came up with these cute little boxes.. that i made them into centerpieces! 





These boxes are from the Onesie Gift box set for Boy and girl, I made the regular boxes which btw are very easy to put together, I sealed the box for this purpose then I hot glued a stick in to the box, being careful not to damage the structure of the box, added to a base, finishing touches and.. their done! pretty easy ha!?


I hope you guys like them, and be inspired to make your own!, for more projects and ideas you can find me at   
My Cricut Side on Facebook and on Instagram, thanks for watching!



1 comment