Simply Sweet Rubber Ducky Shape Card

 
This side folding Rubber Ducky Shape Card is simplicity at is sweetest.
A few added layers with polka dot print add an upscale touch. The wing is pop dotted to add depth and definition. A simple satin bow adds the finishing touch.
 
 
The Rubber Ducky Shape Card fits in a square 5"x5" envelope.
 
 
Rubber Duck Card Quick Assembly Tutorial...
 
This will go together fast with only 6 pieces. Fold the card on the scores lines.

  1. The edges of the top layers were shaded using a dark yellow ink pad but this is optional.
  2. Use adhesive to attach the top layers for the wing, card front, duck bill and eye. TIP: When adding smallish parts like the eye I find it easier to use my exacto knife to hold it while applying a dot of glue to the eye and then placing it on the card.
  3. Add pop dots to the back of the wing for added dimension and adhere to card.

Add a satin bow to the duck's neck for a finishing touch.


The Rubber Ducky Shape Card
from MyScrapChick.com


If I had to do a large number of baby shower invitations this would be my card of choice. It went together so fast and easy I was actually a little sad when I was done. So I made another one!! 

Take this little cutie for a swim next time you need a quick baby card or shower invitations.

 

1 comment