10 Quick Card Inspirations

 Sometimes you just need a quick bit of inspiration for last minute cards. Here are 10 cards ready to cut and assemble. Just pick your papers, stamp on a greeting if needed and there you go. You'll be done in no time. Don't hesitate to dress them up even more with ribbons, bling, paper flowers and more.
 
 
Fresh Tulip Bouquet Card
Brighten someone's day with a bright bouquet.
Room to add a stamped or hand-lettered message on front.
 
Musical Notes Handmade Card
These muscial notes dance across the front of the card.
 
 
Use it with or without the fresh slice and seeds. U-Pick.






Bird Card saying Hi



Get Whale Soon
 A light hearted play on words and suitable for any age.
 
Latte Cup sure to perk up a friend or co-worker. Perfect for any coffee lover and latte fans.




Sunset (or Sunrise) Card
Used for a beautiful sunrise or peaceful sunset. Let your imagination play with the use of different types of prints and papers
.




Lady Bug square card done in layers makes this easy to assemble.


Sweater Vest Card


Purse Card
Use this little A2 size for a quick notecard or as a gift card holder.
Done in layers so you can change up the colors and patterns.


Browse more ideas and inspirations in our card section.

13 comments

  1. great variety of cards, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful display of beautiful, yet quick cards to create!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards! Awesome job!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cards and how easy they are to create with. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel better just lookin' at these creative cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your creativity and positive inspiration :) I particularly love the sunrise card in this post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always go to the store and didn't even realize thee was a blog, too! What have I been missing?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards! I'm going shopping! Love your cut files and already have many of them! They are fun and easy to make! Thanks for sharing your creativity! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great cards! I'm going shopping! Love your cut files and already have many of them! They are fun and easy to make! Thanks for sharing your creativity! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these!!!! I'm still waiting on my code for my pink ticket. I ordered it Monday, Sept. 14th. I guess I'm a little worried because it said I should have it within 24 hours. I don't mean to be pushy, just excited to get started.... Any help????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Teri, Sorry for the wait. I was gone this past week. We got your pink ticket activated this morning. Enjoy! :)

      Delete