Tina is a member of our Design Team and today we are sharing some of her recent project photos.

We also asked Tina to also share a bit more about her paper crafting life. It's always fun to discover more about the person behind all that paper.  She answered a couple questions we've been asking each of our designers and hope you enjoy learning a bit more about these creative souls.


What are your go-to paper crafting products that you can't live without?
 
 
 That is a tough one, as I need many products to put my creations together… I love paper and can never quite have enough… no matter how much I have, I never have the right color!!  Never!!
 
Grab Your iPod
 
 
Details on Tina's Blog 











What type of cutting machine do you use?
I started out with the Cricut Expression Machine and loved it, but I kept seeing the most unique items using single downloads, I bought the Silhouette Cameo and have not looked back… although still learning how to use all the different features… I have about a 100 cartridges, I probably will never use again…
 
 
Sugar Scrub
 
 
Details on Tina's Blog  
 
 


 
 
 

What are you 2 top favorite types of projects?

My favorite type of projects are definitely 3D items… I love to build things!  I love puzzles, and some projects are just like puzzles… sometime they look just like the picture and other times, they don’t fit no matter what I do!!  I also love playing with vinyl… it makes everything look better!!
 
 
"Hi There" Card
 
 
Details on Tina's Blog  

 
What are your favorite MSC designs?
 
I love the MSC patterns… all of them.  It’s hard to pick just a couple of them… I love the Belly boxes, as they are a complete gift when completed.  They go together so quickly, and fun to make
 
 
Belly Box for
No Pudge Brownies
 
 
Details (and Recipe) on Tina's Blog 

 
 

Describe your style.

My style is simple!  I like cutesy, and elegant.  Everything has to match, and have a bow.  Hahahahaha… sometimes I need to just let the project sit a day or two and then embellish if needed!
 
 
Birthday Owl Treat Topper 
Details on Tina's Blog 

 Visit Tina's Blog
Visit us on Facebook to see the latest projects posted by our Design Team.

http://www.myscrapchick.com/assets/sitegraphics/Facebook.png

No comments