Meet Our Design Team

We are so excited to welcome this seasons design team. These are the gals that put together fabulous projects with MyScrapChick's patterns, who create projects that inspire our imaginations, make our jobs fun AND make us look good.
My Scrap Chick's design team.
DESIGN TEAM BLOG & FACEBOOK LISTING
Melissa Miranda kindly made the following list on her blog of all the teams blogs.....
Thanks Melissa.

We are so happy that DT leader Kristin, along with Becki, Margie, Saundra and Mayra will still be with us. You ladies have been a real blessing and a joy to work with the past couple months. And we are super excited to welcome 7 new designers, Katie, Melissa, Cheryl, Julie, Tina, Shawnee and Christine.
  
The designers will be posting projects on our facebook page on a regular basis so be sure to check it out. And you'll be seeing a lot more activity on our blog in the weeks to come too as we share more about these amazing ladies and their passion for paper crafting.
  
Our DT Leader Kristin, has been our Design Team rock. She keeps things organized and running smoothly, and still has time to paper piece projects, along with a lot of our new products and takes the great photos you see. We love you Kristin!! 

So let the creative fun begin!!

4 comments

  1. So very excited to be a part of the team!! Hooray!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to all of the new team members - enjoy your ride!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited to be a part of the team!! Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your great creations. I just bought the new Cricut Explore and love it! I was so excited to be able to bring in all of the SVG files from the many projects I have purchased from you. So I got right to the task of bringing them into the cricut craft room site. To my dismay, the SVG files are not uploading correctly. Any suggestions. Right now I'm taking the PDF files into my Photoshop and changing them all to jogs and then when I load them in, I have to resize them and color them....very time consuming. the dfx files load into the site, but I can't ungroup the files.

    ReplyDelete