Winners of the Harvest Linky Party.

We really want to thank all the gals that posted they're beautiful and fun projects to the Harvest Linky Party. I'm still slow on adding this new activity to my "to-do" list so these winners are being announced a week later than planned.

We did a random draw and the winner of the $20 shopping trip is

entry #9 Gail from  I Like Paper Blog  
 
 

Winners for the 2 $10 shopping trips are....

Lisa from Crafting with Lisa Blog  and....


 Diane from My Cards Blog

Loved your entries. If you ladies would send me an email along with your shopping lists from MyScrapChick to val(at)myscrapchick(dot)com I would be happy to add those to your goodies to your member account areas.

2 comments

  1. Thank you for selecting my card as a winner and congrats to the other winners as well - it was a fun challenge. Enjoy your week ~ Gail ~

    ReplyDelete