You're invited to a Harvest Linky Paper Party

Join the party and bring along your fall photos. We're looking for cards, scrapbook pages, boxes, treats or decor that have a fall, harvest or halloween theme.

Post photos of your fall paper projects using MyScrapChick patterns and win some neat gifts just for sharing. Use the linky tool at the bottom of this post to enter.



1st winner receives:
$20 cash deposited to your Paypal account AND a $20 shopping trip at MyScrapChick.com


2nd & 3rd winners receive:
$10 shopping trip at MyScrapChick.com


Deadline to add your link is Sept. 30th.
Winners announced on Oct. 1st.




12 comments

  1. HI, can we enter more than one project/photo to the linky party?
    thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the chance! I used Card Essentials Vol 2 edited to add a missing puzzle piece for a sister card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the opportunity to win some great things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun... what to make... what to make... Hmmmmm :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am getting ready to upload my project - the linky reads it closed on the 13th but the message states until the 30th to upload. Just letting you know. Enjoy your week

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Gail. I didn't realize I had done that. It's all fixed up now with the correct date, Sep 30th. ~ Val

    ReplyDelete
  7. To Deb...Yes you certainly can enter more than one project. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had a lot of FUN using your patterns to make my Happy Halloween card. FINGERS CROSSED!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had a lot of FUN using your patterns to make my Happy Halloween card. FINGERS CROSSED!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi,

    Just wondering if the winning entries have been selected?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Posting the winners a week late. This linky thing is all new to me and I apologize for letting this slip past my radar and to-do list. Really appreciate all of you taking the time to post your awesome projects. Once I get the hang of another new cool tool I should be able to be more prompt. ~ :) Val

    ReplyDelete