Call for project photos and guest designers.

Altered Composition Book
Kristi has been browsing around some blogs this week and found some amazing projects using MyScrapChick patterns. So we thought it would be fun to feature some great paper crafters here on our own blog. If you would like to submit some photos of projects you've done using our patterns,  please send them to info@myscrapchick.com  In exchange for being a guest designer or allowing us to use photos of your projects on our blog, newsletter and website we'll send you free MSC product downloads.
We'd like to introduce our first  guest designer, Tammy Jennings, who's been doing some wonderful projects.
~~~~~~~
Hi, My Hi, My name is Tammy Jennings and I have been creating art and making crafts since I was a very small child. A few years ago my Husband saw the Cricut commercial on TV and decided that was what he wanted to get me for Christmas, I was less than thrilled. Until I discovered Sure Cuts A Lot, then I was excited. I asked my Dad to give me SCAL for Christmas and he did, I was able to start downloading free cut files that I found online.

Shortly after Christmas I discovered My Scrap Chick and WOW, it has been a long and happy love affair! I LOVE MSC files, they are so cute and easy to piece and you just have so many options. My Scrap Chick was the first company that I actually purchased a cut file from and since that first purchase I have made many many more. I think my favorite thing about MSC, besides the fact that the files are just so wonderful and creative, is that they really do piece well, rarely do you have to deal with teeny tiny pieces and if you choose to use a stamp for the face or draw your own it is so easy to do that. I also love that I can mix and match different collections and get completely different looks.


Thank You Card
Since that Christmas I have amassed a very large collection of MSC cut files, I have upgraded from the Cricut to an 18” Black Cat Cougar to cut with and I have added Make-the-Cut and Signcut software to my arsenal! I still get every excited on Fridays to get the My Scrap Chick email and see what is new! My Scrap Chick ROCKS!! ~ Tammy
~~~~~~~
Thanks Tammy! Be sure to visit Tammy's blog for more fun and inspiration.

4 comments

  1. Tammey great job and lovely to see you here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you Tammy on being Guest Designer. Your work is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cards are the cutest!! I want to brag and say I have the "Thanks A Melon" card created by Tammy!! It's sooo adorable!!! Thank you Tammy!!

    ReplyDelete